1. Publication reference:
3. Programme title:
Monitoring of sector policy support programme education in India, and related services.
Financing Agreement DCI-ASIE/2011/022-657.
5. Contracting authority:European Union , represented by the European Commission, on behalf of and for the account of the partner country/countries, New Delhi , INDIA.
6. Nature of contract:
7. Contract description:
Services to be provided under this contract will include:
(1) participation by education experts in joint review missions, organised by the Government of India twice a year in different states of India, for monitoring of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) programmes;
(2) production of yearly reports on public financial management reform in India, as supporting documentation for tranche releases to the Government of India;
(3) production of yearly reports on macro-economic stability in India, as supporting documentation for tranche releases to the Government of India;
(4) organisation of a conference, including arranging venue and hospitality for 1 joint review mission (in New Delhi).
Services mentioned under (2) and (3) will also be utilised for the State partnership programme, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh (for the years 2015 and 2016).
Contract duration: 2015–2017.
8. Indicative budget:
640 000 EUR.
9. Intended timing of publication of the contract notice:
10. Additional information:
11. Legal basis:
Regulation (EU) No 236/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11.3.2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union's instruments for financing external action and DCI.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this prior information notice and the publication of the corresponding contract notice.
No applications or requests for information should be sent at this stage.